Pheasant Pot Pie
By the Terveen Family of A1 Al’s Pheasant Ranch – Emery, South Dakota
Ingredients and Cooking Instructions:
Use a double crust.
- Cut 2 pheasant breasts into chunks.
- Simmer in fry pan with 1 Tbsp of miracle whip for 15 minutes.
- 3 cups of frozen mixed vegetables.
- 1 can of creamed of chicken soup.
- 1 can of cream of celery.
- Mix and add into crust top with other crust. Make slits on top.
- Bake for 1 hr at 350 degrees.
Let it rest for 15 min before serving and enjoy!
Do you have a pheasant recipe you want to share with us? Send us your favorite recipe today!